Drivers capture 'beautiful' icicle tree in village
- Credit: Heather Anderson
Drivers coming through a village have been stopping to capture an “amazing” sight, caused by the icy, cold weather.
Heather Anderson was travelling through the village of Hilborough, towards Swaffham, on Saturday, February 13, when she spotted a tree covered in icicles.
Taken in by the sight, she decided on her way back she would stop to take a closer look.
When she returned, other drivers had also pulled over to capture its beauty.
The 59-year-old from Brandon said: “I have driven down that road thousands of times and I have never seen anything like it. It's so beautiful. It's better if you see it in person.
You may also want to watch:
“I think it was caused by a puddle of water in the road, as cars drive through it the water has splashed up onto the tree and because it’s so cold it has caused all of these icicles.
“I keep telling everyone how amazing it is. It really cheered me up.”
- 1 'Vindicated at last' - Pension compensation on the horizon for WASPI women
- 2 The 5 most viewed homes on the market in Norfolk last month
- 3 Lord mayor criticises campaigner in email - and mistakenly copies them in
- 4 Police child safety team raid house to arrest man
- 5 Latitude labelled 'Covid fest' by health boss as staff forced to isolate
- 6 'Destination' fish and chip restaurant for sale
- 7 Banham Poultry evacuated in suspected chemical incident
- 8 Eleven people taken to hospital after Banham Poultry chemical spill
- 9 Holiday park bosses pay tribute to 'popular' worker murdered in Norfolk village
- 10 New virus named after Norfolk village