Man left with serious facial injuries and broken eye socket after brawl outside pub
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
A man was hospitalised for five days and left with a broken eye socket, five broken bones in his face and serious jaw injuries after a brawl outside a pub.
The assault took place on Saturday, December 29 in Brandon at around 1.30am when a fight involving four men took place outside the Five Bells pub on Market Hill.
The victim, a man in his thirties, suffered at least five broken bones in his face including his nose, a broken eye socket and serious injuries to his jaw.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and was discharged on Wednesday, January 2.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: 'Police would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident, or has knowledge of it to contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/74988/18.
You may also want to watch:
'Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.'
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 6 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 7 Man charged after cannabis factory and 300 plants found above pizza takeaway
- 8 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 9 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 10 Early hours arrests as part of 'ongoing police investigation'