Man left with serious facial injuries and broken eye socket after brawl outside pub
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2015
A man was hospitalised for five days and left with a broken eye socket, five broken bones in his face and serious jaw injuries after a brawl outside a pub.
The assault took place on Saturday, December 29 in Brandon at around 1.30am when a fight involving four men took place outside the Five Bells pub on Market Hill.
The victim, a man in his thirties, suffered at least five broken bones in his face including his nose, a broken eye socket and serious injuries to his jaw.
He was taken to Addenbrooke's Hospital in Cambridge and was discharged on Wednesday, January 2.
A spokesman for Suffolk Police said: 'Police would like to speak to anyone who witnessed the incident, or has knowledge of it to contact Bury St Edmunds CID on 101, quoting crime reference 37/74988/18.
You may also want to watch:
'Alternatively, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111 or via their anonymous online form at crimestoppers-uk.org.'
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 3 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 4 Water outages hit homes across city
- 5 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 6 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 7 People released from car after crash closes road
- 8 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 9 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients
- 10 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143