Brandon brothers become kickboxing champions
- Credit: Archant
Two brothers have become county martial arts champions.
Alfie Lynch and Richy Edson, from Brandon, recently became Norfolk Open Series Champions in kickboxing.
Mildenhall College Academy pupil Alfie, known as Golden Boy, competed in the under-58kg category at the event held at the Stalham Sports Centre.
Richy, who is 10 and known as Chipmunk, contested the under-31kg category.
The Forest Academy, Brandon, pupil achieved it over three competitions throughout the year.
You may also want to watch:
Alfie, 15, also recently won his first full contact fight at Epic Studios, Norwich, and was also awarded fighter of the night.
The teenager's next big fight will take place on March 31 at Epic Studios.
- 1 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 2 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 3 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 4 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 5 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 6 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 7 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 8 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 9 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 10 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
The boys' mother Nat Edson said: 'As a mum I'm super proud of both boys. They have worked so hard to get where they are now considering they have only been doing it for 20 months.'