Brand new children’s choir to be formed in Waveney
- Credit: Archant
A new choir for children aged between nine and 14 is being formed in Waveney.
Singing teacher and conductor, William Drew-Batty, is forming the brand new choir – Waveney Children's Choir.
He said: 'This is a great opportunity for boys and girls to get together outside school to enjoy using their voices to make great music and to have fun.'
Mr Drew-Batty is an experienced vocal coach and has many years experience of working with young singers. An accomplished pianist, Mr Drew-Batty is DBS registered and he divides his time between vocal coaching and conducting. He is also a music festival adjudicator and the new conductor of The Bungay Choral Society.
The choir's first session is on Wednesday, March 15, between 4.15pm to 5.45pm at the Fisher Theatre, Bungay. It costs £4 per session, payable half a term in advance. For more details and to register call 07503993235 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
- 1 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 2 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 3 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 4 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 5 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 8 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 9 Woman who got stuck in marshes rescued by coastguards
- 10 Hotel owner on directing The Only Way is Essex stars in Norfolk