Bradwell woman grabs Gary Barlow’s attention by shaving Take That logo into her head
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk Take That fan caught the attention of lead singer Gary Barlow by having her head shaved with the band's logo ahead of their Norwich gigs.
Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen are at Carrow Road in Norwich this Thursday and Friday for their Wonderland tour.
To mark the occasion, self-confessed 'mad hatter' Sarah Gooch had her head shaved with the famous 'TT' logo - and was delighted when an image of the hairdo was retweeted by Mr Barlow to his 4.36m followers.
'I had the logo shaved in my head because I'm a massive fan and have followed them from the start,' said the 43-year-old reception manager at Fusion Hair and Beauty in Gorleston.
'I usually make a t-shirt to go to the concerts, but as I'm a bit of a mad hatter with my hair and so is my stylist Zoe Osborne at work, I asked her to do it for me for the concert.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Gooch added: 'When Gary retweeted me I screamed and shouted at my husband David and I sent a message to two of my daughters.
'I also sent messages to my workmates because some were laughing at me that I'd actually had it done.'
- 1 A47 closed in both directions after crash
- 2 Part of seventh skeleton discovered in city street
- 3 Covid rips through care homes again with deaths almost doubling in a week
- 4 Woman in her 20s among 31 Covid patients to die in five days at hospital
- 5 Tributes to much-loved Laura, 28, after Covid death
- 6 Hotel 'nobody wants to buy' for sale as housing for £365,000
- 7 'I am heartbroken' - Woman's two cats killed by 'reckless' drivers
- 8 Armed police detain man after 18 hours of negotiations
- 9 Road through village closed by floodwater
- 10 13 cars targeted in tyre-slashing spree
Mrs Gooch is attending the concert on Friday night along with 15 of her friends.
Her favourite songs are New Day, from their latest Wonderland album, and Never Forget.
But the concert will be bittersweet for the Take That superfan as Jason Orange, who left the band in 2014, is her 'all time crush'.