Bradwell woman grabs Gary Barlow’s attention by shaving Take That logo into her head
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk Take That fan caught the attention of lead singer Gary Barlow by having her head shaved with the band's logo ahead of their Norwich gigs.
Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen are at Carrow Road in Norwich this Thursday and Friday for their Wonderland tour.
To mark the occasion, self-confessed 'mad hatter' Sarah Gooch had her head shaved with the famous 'TT' logo - and was delighted when an image of the hairdo was retweeted by Mr Barlow to his 4.36m followers.
'I had the logo shaved in my head because I'm a massive fan and have followed them from the start,' said the 43-year-old reception manager at Fusion Hair and Beauty in Gorleston.
'I usually make a t-shirt to go to the concerts, but as I'm a bit of a mad hatter with my hair and so is my stylist Zoe Osborne at work, I asked her to do it for me for the concert.'
You may also want to watch:
Mrs Gooch added: 'When Gary retweeted me I screamed and shouted at my husband David and I sent a message to two of my daughters.
'I also sent messages to my workmates because some were laughing at me that I'd actually had it done.'
- 1 Tributes as Leanne, 29, dies after receiving cancer 'all-clear'
- 2 Norfolk hit by flooding as storms reach the county
- 3 Pupil taken to hospital after incident at Thorpe St Andrew school
- 4 Caravan owners furious after park suddenly blocks sales of properties
- 5 Land wanted by village sold to mystery buyer for £50,000 more
- 6 Horse dies two months after being set on fire
- 7 Man found dead at Thorpe St Andrew home
- 8 Patients speak out as surgeon who botched surgeries still working
- 9 Banham Poultry taken over by owner of Bernard Matthews and 2 Sisters
- 10 Cafe owner 'overwhelmed' by support for contested outdoor terrace
Mrs Gooch is attending the concert on Friday night along with 15 of her friends.
Her favourite songs are New Day, from their latest Wonderland album, and Never Forget.
But the concert will be bittersweet for the Take That superfan as Jason Orange, who left the band in 2014, is her 'all time crush'.