Bradwell woman grabs Gary Barlow’s attention by shaving Take That logo into her head
- Credit: Archant
A Norfolk Take That fan caught the attention of lead singer Gary Barlow by having her head shaved with the band's logo ahead of their Norwich gigs.
Gary Barlow, Howard Donald and Mark Owen are at Carrow Road in Norwich this Thursday and Friday for their Wonderland tour.
To mark the occasion, self-confessed 'mad hatter' Sarah Gooch had her head shaved with the famous 'TT' logo - and was delighted when an image of the hairdo was retweeted by Mr Barlow to his 4.36m followers.
'I had the logo shaved in my head because I'm a massive fan and have followed them from the start,' said the 43-year-old reception manager at Fusion Hair and Beauty in Gorleston.
'I usually make a t-shirt to go to the concerts, but as I'm a bit of a mad hatter with my hair and so is my stylist Zoe Osborne at work, I asked her to do it for me for the concert.'
Mrs Gooch added: 'When Gary retweeted me I screamed and shouted at my husband David and I sent a message to two of my daughters.
'I also sent messages to my workmates because some were laughing at me that I'd actually had it done.'
- 1 Hermes courier and his wife could be jailed over ‘stolen parcels’
- 2 Obituary: Tributes after 'heart-shaped hole' is left following teaching assistant's death
- 3 How Norfolk's current Covid figures compare to November 2020 lockdown
- 4 Man arrested on suspicion of sexually assaulting girl on her way to school
- 5 Row erupts after dozens of trees aligning footpath chopped down
- 6 Christmas lights switch-on cancelled due to forecasted high winds
- 7 Fire crews tackle large barn blaze
- 8 Significant damage to church after metal stolen from roof
- 9 Primary pupil sexually assaulted on way to school
- 10 Freezing cold temperatures could see snow in parts of Norfolk this weekend
Mrs Gooch is attending the concert on Friday night along with 15 of her friends.
Her favourite songs are New Day, from their latest Wonderland album, and Never Forget.
But the concert will be bittersweet for the Take That superfan as Jason Orange, who left the band in 2014, is her 'all time crush'.