Bradwell man arrested on suspicion of drug and driving offences
A BRADWELL man has been arrested on suspicion of drug and driving offences following an incident on Sunday.
The 41 year old was arrested on suspicion of drink driving, dangerous driving, failing to stop for police and possession of cocaine with intent to supply.
In the early hours of Sunday police were alerted to a possible drink driver leaving a bar and an officer attempted to stop the vehicle, however the driver made off.
A short time later the vehicle, a Ford Mondeo, was spotted again and stopped.
The 41 year old was detained in Alder Close, Bradwell, breath tested and arrested. He was searched and a number of wraps of white powder were recovered.
You may also want to watch:
He was interviewed while in custody in Great Yarmouth and has now been bailed to return to police on October 25, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 2 You can run, Mr Hancock, but you can't hide
- 3 Rare condition kills 'amazing' lorry driver
- 4 Dutch design could inspire revamp of danger roundabout
- 5 'More like March' - So when will we get the sunshine back?
- 6 Two Norfolk restaurants in top five 'secret' places to eat on English coast
- 7 Prince William, George and Charlotte start races at Sandringham
- 8 'Fantastic to have people back' - Tea room reopens on Broads
- 9 McDonald's hiring in Norfolk and plans new restaurants
- 10 Popular restaurant to reopen after staffing issues