Grieving couple who suffered four miscarriages and loss of newborn baby to raise money for charities
- Credit: Craig Manthorpe
A grieving couple who lost their newborn baby are hoping to raise thousands of pounds to help other families facing difficult circumstances.
Craig and Jade Manthorpe, both 30, are hoping to raise £3,000 for three Norfolk charities that support unwell children.
The couple from Bradwell, near Great Yarmouth, suffered four miscarriages and the loss of their newborn daughter Tyler Lily within 24 hours of being born in February 2018.
But in February this year, they celebrated the arrival of their rainbow baby, daughter Harper.
Mr Manthorpe said: "They are all good causes, they do so much amazing work, I can't big them up enough. We want to try and do our bit for them as they do for us."
To donate, visit www.justgiving.com/crowdfunding/tyler-lily-fundraising-team
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 5 Man jailed after abducting 14-year-old girl
- 6 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 9 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 10 Gay and trans people targeted in hate incident at school