BP M&S set for weekend of fun and fancy dress in aid of EACH
- Credit: BP M&S
Customers of BP M&S across Norfolk will be greeted by staff in fancy dress this weekend.
They will also be able to take part in a series of fun activities, from treasure hunts to face painting as the filling station chain raises money for East Anglia's Children's Hospices (EACH).
Ray Mills, store manager at BP M&S Mousehold Lane in Norwich, said: 'The idea is for staff at our 16 outlets across the area to have as much fun as possible with our customers whilst raising loads of money.'
Ray's team will be taking part in EACH's Norwich Bubble Rush tomorrow.
On Sunday, Dan Fincham, store manager at BP M&S in Acle will be doing a sponsored skydive at Beccles Airfield.
You may also want to watch:
Sophie Mayes, EACH Norfolk corporate fundraiser, said: 'The activities planned sound very exciting and I hope both staff and customers really enjoy getting involved.
- 1 Man, 89, was killed by lorry as he headed to his parents' grave
- 2 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 3 Norfolk seaside village third most sought-after in UK
- 4 Go-ahead for eagles to be reintroduced to Norfolk
- 5 'Absolutely horrific' - Girl, 14, kicked and punched in face in fight
- 6 Former Primark store goes up for rent
- 7 Ten Covid patients in Norfolk's hospitals means more restrictions should be eased
- 8 1,000 people book for Norwich restaurant's 'back out to help out' offer
- 9 Drivers facing long delays on A146 due to roadworks
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window