Teenage boy suffers broken jaw in Norwich park assault
- Credit: Steve Adams
A teenage boy has been left with a broken jaw following an assault in a Norwich park.
The incident happened at approximately 9pm on Monday September 18 in Eaton Park, South Park Avenue.
The victim, a 14-year-old boy, was approached by a group of people, some of whom were known to him.
He was then assaulted and left with a broken jaw, damage to his hearing and a cut to his head which required hospital treatment.
The boy is now at home recovering from his injuries.
You may also want to watch:
Officers are keen to hear from anyone who was in the area at the time and may have witnessed the assault.
Anyone with information should contact PC Emma Gray from Norwich CID on 101
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 6 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 7 Roof collapses into home after major blaze engulfs it
- 8 Three cars crash and two end up in ditches on rural road
- 9 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 10 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
Witnesses can alternatively contact Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.