Boy, 15, charged in connection with murder of Connor Barrett, 20, in Hemsby
- Credit: PA
A 15-year-old boy been charged with possession of an offensive weapon, actual bodily harm and affray as part of the investigation into the murder of 20-year-old Connor Barrett.
Connor, from Abyssinia Close, Great Yarmouth, died as a result of a fatal stab wound inflicted at a private party held at Hemsby on Saturday May 10.
The youth who has been charged, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been remanded in police custody and is due to appear at Norwich Youth Court tomorrow.
A 17-year-old, also from Great Yarmouth, who cannot be named for legal reasons, has been charged with Connor's murder.
The teenager is due to appear at Norwich Crown Court on July 28.
You may also want to watch:
Six other people arrested following Connor's death remain on police bail, pending further enquiries.
- 1 Two city businesses on the move as mystery new tenant hovers
- 2 Vision for multi-million pound new Norwich venue revealed
- 3 Norfolk cliffs fall man arrested on suspicion of murder released on bail
- 4 Norfolk-based Rick Wakeman 'stunned and proud' after being made a CBE
- 5 'People didn't know I existed' - Shopkeeper thrilled with new store
- 6 Scams in Norfolk this week: Hermes texts and electricity boxes
- 7 Be lord of the manor: Site of forgotten mansion for sale for £2.3m
- 8 Ask the Expert: How much income will my £350,000 pension generate?
- 9 Woman sexually assaulted in Norwich
- 10 Volunteer hit with £100 parking fee while collecting food for needy