Timetable changes on coastal bus services
- Credit: Archant
Revised timetables are operating on a number of bus routes across the region.
BorderBus are introducing emergency timetables on a number of services with effect from Monday, March 30.
The revised services have been introduced in line with government guidelines as a result of the continuing coronavirus crisis and to reflect much reduced passenger numbers.
The Beccles Town Service is operating a revised timetable and route to include Morrisons and Lidl in Beccles.
The 580 service is operating a revised route to include Tesco and Aldi in Great Yarmouth.
You may also want to watch:
The 146 service is running a revised timetable which will terminate at Beccles and meet First Bus X21/X22 for connections to/from Norwich (First will accept BorderBus tickets). 146 buses will then continue to Lidl and Morrisons.
The 524 and 521 bus services are operating normal timetables.
Visit www.border-bus.co.uk for all details of the emergency timetables.
- 1 Norfolk's first mass Covid vaccination centre to open in food court
- 2 Norfolk wakes up to snow with more expected to fall
- 3 Drivers face non-essential travel fines after spate of snow crashes
- 4 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 5 'Anti-social rider' has quadbike seized in the snow
- 6 Government must step in to help 'desperate' Norwich hospital, says MP
- 7 Are you in our Norfolk school photos from the 1970s?
- 8 Stunning images capture Cromer in the snow
- 9 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 10 Jailed in Norfolk: Burglars, domestic abuse and threats to kill