Bonfire Night 2016: Where you can watch fireworks in Norfolk
- Credit: Archant
There's plenty happening across the county to help celebrate all things that go bang in the night!
Bonfire Night is upon us and many families will be hosting their bonfire parties and firework displays. Here's some of the best places to enjoy Guy Fawkes fun and see the skies light up tonight.
• Wroxham Football Club Fireworks
Trafford Park,, Skinners Lane, Wroxham, November 6, gates open 5pm, £5, £2 children, pitchero.com/clubs/wroxhamfcWroxham Football Club are holding there annual fireworks display and bonfire event. Bonfire at 6.30pm and fireworks at 7.15pm Music before and after the fireworks, barbecue, hot food, hot drinks and licensed bar.
• Filby Fireworks
Filby Playing Field, Main Road, Filby, November 6, gates open at 5pm, £4, £2 children, 01493 369250
You may also want to watch:
Bonfire lit at 6pm followed by fireworks display. Rides, hot food, bar, teas and free parking.
• Bodham Bonfire
Bodham Playing Field, November 6, gates 6pm, £2, £1 children, £5 per car, facebook.com/events/1196402437047034/
- 1 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Make it modern: Norfolk rectory goes up for sale after renovation
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 6 6 things to do as temperatures set to rise to 21C
- 7 Great-grandmother can't dance amid gallbladder operation complications
- 8 Norfolk County Council Elections 2021: Joy for Greens in Norwich
- 9 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 10 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
Bodham community bonfire. Gates open at 6pm, bonfire lit at 6.30pm with the firework display at 7pm. Barbecue, entertainment and refreshments. Any garden waste for the bonfire can be left on the field between 9am and 3pm on Saturday.
• Gala Night Fireworks Display & Destruction Derby
Yarmouth Stadium, November 6, 5.30pm, £16 (£12 cons), £7 children, under-4s free, £43 family, www.yarmouthstadium.co.uk/motorracing/
Firework fun with extra bangs! Yarmouth Stadium's Gala Night includes caravan destruction derby, back to basics banger racing track championship series Grand Finale, Superstox, Safari Land Rover series. All followed by a Fireworks Spectacular.
• Lenwade Fireworks Extravaganza
Lenwade House Hotel, Fakenham Road, Lenwade, November 6, gates open 4.30pm, £7, £4 children, under-4s free, www.lenwadehouse.co.uk
The sky above Lenwade will be alight with an amazing fireworks display (6.30pm) from the professionals at Fireworks International. There will be a bonfire display (5.30pm) and meet Guy Fawkes before he goes up in flames! Take along your own small homemade Guy to send off in style! Glow sticks, sparklers will be available to purchase. Family entertainment, fun and food.
• Thetford Firework Spectacular
Barnham Cross Common, Thetford, November 6, leapinghare.org/events/norfolk-1/thetford-1/community-1/thetford-firework-spectacular/
Free family fun day at Barnham Cross Common from 2.30pm. Family entertainer Auntie Pearl from 3pm–4pm, firework display for children at 5.45pm, main firework display at 7.30pm. Live Music, fairground rides, sideshows, food and charity stalls.
• North Walsham Fireworks
Millfield Primary School, Recreation Road, North Walsham, November 6, £8, £5 children, www.millfield.norfolk.sch.uk/diary/detail/456583/Community fun day that starts at 3.30pm. Fireworks at 6.15pm. Hog roast, funfair, craft stalls, live music.