Search

Boiler catches fire in Norfolk home

PUBLISHED: 22:16 20 March 2018 | UPDATED: 12:23 21 March 2018

Four crews were called to Ingham. Photo: Denise Bradley

Four crews were called to Ingham. Photo: Denise Bradley

Archant

Firefighters were called to tackle a fire which broke out in a boiler.

The fire, at a home in Glebe Close in Thetford, broke out at just before 7.30pm today.

Crews from Thetford and East Harling went to the smoke-filled home.

They wore breathing apparatus while they put out the flames using hose reel jets.

They also used a ventilator to clear away the smoke.

The fire had been put out by 7.50pm.


If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.

Become a supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Comments have been disabled on this article.

Latest from the Eastern Daily Press