Family of missing man informed after body found in water
- Credit: Google Maps
The body of a man has been found in water in a Norfolk village, police have confirmed.
Police found the body overnight after they were called to reports a man had gone missing from Whitwell Road in Sparham near Reepham at 8pm on Saturday night.
He was last seen in the Lyng area at 3.45pm on Saturday, before emergency services carried out a search.
The man was found unresponsive at the scene in Sparham Pools on Lyng Road at 12.30am on Sunday.
While formal identification is yet to take place, police said the family of Keith Harrison, 69, who had been reported missing, have been informed.
The death is not being treated as suspicious.
- 1 People queue at Norwich Primark an hour before 7am reopening
- 2 'We haven't slept': Primark shoppers queue outside city store from 3am
- 3 Woman found dead in country park is named
- 4 Couple sell 'amazing' converted water mill after two-year renovation
- 5 Hospital's walk-in vaccine clinic suspended after poor attendance
- 6 Streets of Norwich packed as lockdown rules ease
- 7 Lanes closed after lorry hits A47 central reservation
- 8 Eight pints pulled in first three minutes as pub's 'happy hour' returns
- 9 Boss says sorry for fake worker's 'vile' comments about Prince Philip
- 10 Landmark seaside hotel serves 100 by midday as lockdown eases