Body found near Holt after search for missing woman, 20
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2012
The body of a woman has been discovered in a woodland area off Marlpit Road in Hempstead, near Holt.
Emergency services, looking for missing local woman Katrina Rolph discovered the body at approximately 4.15pm yesterday, Sunday October 2 2016.
Subject to formal identification procedures, it is believed to be the body of 20-year-old Katrina who was reported missing on Friday September 30.
Her death is not being treated as suspicious and family have been informed.
A file will be prepared for the coroner and an inquest will open in due course, where identification will be formally confirmed.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 3 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 4 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 5 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 6 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 7 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 10 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors