Man's body found in King's Lynn homeless pod
- Credit: Google Street View
Police have confirmed the sudden death of a man in King's Lynn.
Officers were called at around 10.30am on Saturday, April 17, to reports a man's body had been found at the Kingsway Pavilion off Riversway.
He has since been identified as Karl Stacey, aged 33, from King's Lynn.
He was discovered at a Bunkabin sleeper unit, of which there are several available for the town's homeless community to use.
A spokesman for Norfolk Constabulary said: "The death is being treated as unexplained, but there are no suspicious circumstances.
"A file will be prepared for the coroner in due course."
The Bunkabin pods in North Lynn were launched during the latter part of 2020 to give homeless people a warm place to sleep.
- 1 Brother and sister found dead in their home are named
- 2 Reward of £20,000 offered after theft of performance car worth £150,000
- 3 When are GCSE and A-level results out and how fair will grades be?
- 4 Man jailed for stealing underwear and sex toy from village house
- 5 'It did not deliver': Glamping site vows to improve after guests hit out
- 6 Villagers in shock after woman dies in suspected murder
- 7 Woman admits causing deaths of Norfolk couple in road crash
- 8 'She loved planting flowers' - Tributes left at home of woman found dead
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Talks held with United full-back
- 10 Man arrested on suspicion of murder after woman dies in village
They support the King's Lynn Winter Night Shelter, which currently accommodates fewer guests due to social distancing constraints.