Body found in lake at Fakenham
- Credit: Matthew Usher
A woman believed to have been suffering with long-term mental health problems has been found dead in a lake behind her home on the outskirts of Fakenham this morning.
Police and CID officers are now at the scene at Bridge Farm, Hempton Road,
The bungalow has been cordoned off with police tape.
The woman was found face down in the lake and PC Austin Clarke, speaking at the scene, said the death is not being treated as suspicious.
He said the woman may have died during the night.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 6 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
- 10 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK