Body discovered in town park believed to be missing man
- Credit: Submitted
A body believed to be that of a man who went missing from Norwich has been discovered.
Norfolk Police confirmed the body of a man had been found in woodland in Ketts Park in Wymondham on Friday.
Officers were called to the park shortly after 3.30pm and cordoned off the scene while investigations took place.
A dog walker, who was in the area at the time, said: "I was having an afternoon walk and all of a sudden there were lots of sirens and then the area was sealed off."
Police do not believe the death to be suspicious.
You may also want to watch:
While formal identification is yet to take place, officers believe the body to be that of Wymondham man Tom Gray, 20, who was reported missing late on Thursday night after last being seen in Norwich city centre.
Mr Gray's family have been informed.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 7 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 8 Bar splashes out £500,000 on outdoor dining area
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich