Body found in Dersingham - police investigate
Man dies as result of shotgun wounds
Police are carrying out enquiries into the sudden death of a man in Dersingham this morning.
Officers were called to an address in Station Road at 9.46am today where they found the body of a man, believed to be in his 40s.
Det Sgt Andy Ninham of King's Lynn CID said: 'The man appears to have died as a result of shotgun wounds. While we continue to carry out enquires into the circumstances of his death, it bears all the hallmarks of a personal tragedy.'
Police and Crime Scene Investigators will continue to carry out an examination of the scene.
Next of kin have been informed and are being supported by specially trained police officers.
- 1 Holiday Inn to become 'care hotel' to help struggling hospitals
- 2 One of East Anglia's largest property builders is sold to investment firm
- 3 People are driving for hours to visit this loaded fries and doughnut kiosk
- 4 War-time bomb lay dormant for 80 years before exploding under fishing boat
- 5 Woman in 40s airlifted to hospital after suffering medical emergency
- 6 Meet the new team behind revamped village pub
- 7 'We will all miss him': Poignant tributes paid to 'brilliant' solicitor
- 8 £1,000 reward offered to anyone who can help bring home missing dog
- 9 Arrive by boat at new Norfolk wedding venue
- 10 Norwich firm part of growing number of businesses working four day weeks