Man found dead at community centre car park
- Credit: Archant
A man was found dead at a community centre car park in north Norwich.
The body of a man was found at the Hellesdon Community Centre car park, which is located between Middletons Lane and Wood View Road, on Sunday morning (December 30).
Officers were called shortly after 9.30am following a concern for the safety of a man inside a vehicle in a car park in Wood View Road.
Emergency services attended, however the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the death is currently being treated as unexplained but detectives do not believe there are any suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
Police enquiries continue and a file will be prepared for the coroner.
No further details regarding the man's identity has been released as his next of kin are in the process of being informed.
- 1 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 2 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 3 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 4 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 5 Norfolk sees significant falls in Covid cases, figures show
- 6 Drunk man arrested after driving into water-filled dike
- 7 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 8 'Rare' Norfolk vicarage goes up for sale for £1.1m
- 9 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers
An ambulance spokesman said: 'We were called at 10.26am yesterday with reports of a person who was unconscious in Wood View Road, Hellesdon.
'We sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer, but sadly a patient had died at the scene.'