Man found dead at community centre car park
- Credit: Archant
A man was found dead at a community centre car park in north Norwich.
The body of a man was found at the Hellesdon Community Centre car park, which is located between Middletons Lane and Wood View Road, on Sunday morning (December 30).
Officers were called shortly after 9.30am following a concern for the safety of a man inside a vehicle in a car park in Wood View Road.
Emergency services attended, however the man was pronounced dead at the scene.
A Norfolk police spokesman said the death is currently being treated as unexplained but detectives do not believe there are any suspicious circumstances.
You may also want to watch:
Police enquiries continue and a file will be prepared for the coroner.
No further details regarding the man's identity has been released as his next of kin are in the process of being informed.
- 1 Fire crews battling large house blaze
- 2 Seven cosy pubs to visit in Norfolk this winter
- 3 Ford and Jaguar crash in second incident near village in same night
- 4 Jailed this week: Primark brawl, attempted murder and abuse
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 Road closed after crash involving car and two tractors
- 7 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 8 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 9 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 10 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
An ambulance spokesman said: 'We were called at 10.26am yesterday with reports of a person who was unconscious in Wood View Road, Hellesdon.
'We sent an ambulance and an ambulance officer, but sadly a patient had died at the scene.'