Bob does not need a ticket to ride for charity bus journey in Norfolk
- Credit: James Bass
Bob Waite hopes to raise £10,000 for his local transplant unit at Newcastle's Freeman Hospital Freeman by travelling around the country on buses using his bus pass.
On Wednesday he reached Great Yarmouth after travelling through King's Lynn, Fakenham, Wells, Cromer, Norwich, and Caister.
His online fundraising page said it had been a long journey and that he was enjoying the chips.
Mr Waite, from Blackhall, set off on his fundraising adventure on Monday and reached Norfolk via Lincolnshire.
He is planning to use his senior citizen bus bass to travel around the perimeter of England.
You may also want to watch:
The grandfather-of-three will spend about eight to nine hours a day on buses
To make a donation visit www.justgiving.com/fundraising/bobsbusride2017
- 1 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 2 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 3 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 4 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 7 7 of the prettiest streets in Norfolk
- 8 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 9 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 10 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction