Is this your vessel..? Riddle of boat dumped in field
- Credit: Archant
Is this your boat..? If so police would like a word.
The un-named craft was found high and dry on a track near King's Lynn this morning.
The yacht, with blue fibreglass hull and white deck and cuddy does not have a name on it and no fenders or outboard, although it appears to be in reasonable repair.
Mystery surrounds how it ended up on the edge of a stubble field but a wheel bearing on its trailer appears to have disintegrated.
Anyone with information about the craft should call King's Lynn police on 101.
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 3 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 4 ‘This was our worst nightmare’: Locals shock after man dies in crash
- 5 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 6 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 7 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 8 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 9 Bid for superbike warehouse bringing up to 30 new jobs
- 10 No queues at walk-in vaccine centre