WATCH: Police called to A11 as BMW catches fire
- Credit: Archant
Police were called to the A11 after a car caught fire.
Officers, along with fire crews from Earlham and Carrow, were called to the A11 southbound near Hethersett at 10am on Thursday morning.
Police were on scene to guide traffic as dark smoke billowed across the road, closing the road briefly while they dealt with the incident.
Delays built in the area, but the road has since been reopened.
The front end of the white BMW appeared to have caught on fire.
You may also want to watch:
No-one is thought to have been injured.
- 1 Woman who died in A47 collision named
- 2 WATCH: Cars float on high tide in north Norfolk
- 3 "I thought I had freshers flu, but Drs said I could have died within a week"
- 4 Teacher who supported hundreds of children through education dies aged 67
- 5 RAF Marham Royal Navy sailor jailed for raping colleague while she slept
- 6 Farm shop owners 'absolutely thrilled' at national award
- 7 'Neighbours ran outside screaming' during street fight in Golden Triangle
- 8 Sisters-in-law glowing after opening high street tanning salon
- 9 Pedestrian dies after being hit by lorry on A47
- 10 'People are dying': Up to 500 patients waited for ambulance in one night