Blaze in chimney tackled by firefighters
PUBLISHED: 19:03 04 February 2019 | UPDATED: 19:03 04 February 2019
Firefighters tackled a chimney fire at a home in Diss.
A crew from the town went to the blaze in Fieldhouse Gardens at just before 7.45pm on Monday (February 4).
They spent about 30 minutes tackling the fire, using a thermal imaging camera to help them to douse the flames.
The situation was under control by just after 6.15pm.
If you value what this story gives you, please consider supporting the Eastern Daily Press. Click the link in the orange box above for details.