Two people taken to hospital after suffering burns in Norwich city centre house fire
- Credit: Archant
Two people have suffered burns following a house fire in the centre of Norwich.
Emergency services were called to Bethel Street at 4.50pm following reports of a fire in the building's roof.
But on arrival, firefighters discovered the blaze was confined to the ground floor of the property, which is located next to Pedal Revolution.
James Hilton, crew manager, said everyone had been evacuated by the time the fire service arrived.
But he added that two people from inside the property had to be taken to hospital after suffering minor burns and smoke inhalation.
• More to follow.