Blaze breaks out in Hethersett garage

Fire breaks out in Hethersett garage. Picture submitted.

Fire breaks out in Hethersett garage. Picture submitted. - Credit: Archant

Fire crews were called to Hethersett this afternoon after a blaze broke out in a garage.

Firefighters from Earlham and Carrow were called to the property on Birch Road in the village at 2.15pm.

They wore breathing apparatus and used main and hose reel jets which used water from a hydrant to extinguish the blaze.

It is believed that no one was injured.

Become a Supporter

This newspaper has been a central part of community life for many years. Our industry faces testing times, which is why we're asking for your support. Every contribution will help us continue to produce local journalism that makes a measurable difference to our community.

Become a Supporter