Former local football manager opens shake shop in Norwich
- Credit: Supplied
A new shake shop has opened its doors in the city and the owner is hoping to make the people of Norwich healthier and happier.
Bafode Carvalho, 37, from Sprowston, has opened BK Nutrition Café in 2 Waterloo Road, off Magdalen Road, and it serves shakes, energising teas and coffee.
The shakes use water and protein powder instead of milk and the flavours include peanut butter Oreo, raspberry and white chocolate and banana bread.
There are also pre and post workout drinks and protein bars and chips on offer and Mr Carvalho does wellness evaluations too.
He has used nutrition products for many years and also runs the Carvalho Football Academy for youngsters.
Four years ago, he was also manager of Cromer Town Football Club.
He said: "The feedback has been great since we opened on November 8 and people love it."
- 1 Long-awaited plans for A47 roundabout revamps revealed
- 2 Man arrested after passenger dies in Old Buckenham crash
- 3 Plumber's plan for 'enormous' garage in his back garden rejected
- 4 Hopes rekindled for new £20m railway station
- 5 Police hunting for Norwich man wanted for three weeks
- 6 'We're over the moon': Family overjoyed as missing Norwich girl returns home
- 7 Manchester City owner eyes Norfolk horse racing enterprise
- 8 Norwich man sentenced to life imprisonment after murder conviction
- 9 Norfolk college named best secondary school in the UK
- 10 Suspect identified in seafront hate attack
BK Nutrition Café is open Monday and Wednesday 7.30am to 3pm, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday 7.30am to 5pm, Saturday 8am to 5pm and Sunday 8.30am to 3pm.
Follow on Instagram @bk.nutrition.cafe