Birds of Prey to go on display in community gardens
- Credit: Fran Ellington
Birds of prey will be on display in Norwich this weekend at the Grapes Hill Community Garden.
Hawks and Owls are returning to the gardens on Sunday April 30 as the main event of Nature Day, boasting fun activities for all the family.
Various food stalls with homemade cakes and produce are available with a hot lunch from Totem Africa.
If you fancy something stronger there's wine tasting supplied by the Green House.
Attending for the first time are Hodmedods Hedgehog Support and Norwich Woodcraft Folk.
You may also want to watch:
The Grapes Hill Community Garden Group will be hosting a plant sale, seed swap, face painting and have further information about the group.
The garden is behind St. Benedict's View business units at the bottom of grapes hill.
The event will be taking place from 11am till 3pm. For more information visit the group's Facebook page.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 3 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 4 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 5 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 6 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 7 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 8 Shock for Tories as they lose overall control of council
- 9 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
- 10 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop