Bingo night to be help as pub hopes to raise funds for Excel Appeal
Members of the public are invited to take part in a bingo night to help raise money for a hospital appeal.
The Peddars Inn, on The Street, Sporle, near Swaffham, will host the event tomorrow in a bid to help the Queen Elizabeth Hospital's Excel Appeal.
Attendees can pay £5 for a book of 12 games or play the cash game at £1 per card.
The total amount of funds raised will be split between the winner of the cash game and the Excel Appeal.
The appeal, which is supported by the EDP, aims to raise £50,000 to help buy specialist care equipment which would improve the treatment and comfort of elderly people in hospital.
You may also want to watch:
This equipment includes a falls prevention kit, comfortable reclining chairs, and dementia software.
So far around £25,000 has been raised.
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 5 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 6 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 7 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 8 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 9 Farmers hope to unlock 'huge potential' of cannabis crops
- 10 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
The bingo night starts at 7.30pm. Meals and bar snacks will be available from 6pm.
To reserve a bingo table call 01760 788101.