Bin thieves target James Paget Hospital in Gorleston
Bin thieves have targeted the James Paget University Hospital (JPH) in Gorleston.
Scrap metal was taken from a number of bins around the hospital site between Sunday, January 6 and Thursday, January 10.
Police have interviewed a 35-year-old man from Bradwell in connection with the incidents after a green Mitsubishi truck was seen on the site at the relevant times and was traced by officers.
The man was reported for theft and police say he will be dealt with in due course.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Son's plea for help as mum, 87, goes missing from care home
- 2 Man in critical condition after Norwich assault
- 3 Covid Delta variant cases double in Norfolk
- 4 This charming village pub is worth travelling to from across Norfolk
- 5 Weather warning for thunderstorms this week after Monday heat
- 6 Broads pub with 'bags of potential' for sale for £375,000
- 7 11 Norfolk cafés perfect for outdoor dining
- 8 Neighbours tell of shock as murder probe launched
- 9 Woman airlifted to hospital following equestrian accident in Beccles
- 10 Seller took motorbike for one last ride – and did 119mph on NDR