Bin collections still delayed by snow in Breckland
- Credit: Archant
People in Breckland are being told to expect further delays in bin collections as the cold snap continues.
The council said: 'All our collection crews are working today emptying green and brown bins in the district. However we are still experiencing some difficulties accessing estate roads and rural roads due to the poor road conditions.
'Please leave your green and brown wheeled bins out for collection on your normal collection day and we will empty your bin as soon as it is safe to do so.
In terms of black recycling bins, the council said: 'We were unable to complete all recycling collections in the district last week due to the adverse weather. Please return unemptied bins to your properties and we will collect the black bins along with any additional recycling on the next scheduled collection - week beginning January 28.
'We apologise for the inconvenience caused.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Roads flooded on east coast after heavy rain
- 2 Machinery sale marks end of family's 100-year farming history
- 3 Two Norfolk villages named among most beautiful to visit in England
- 4 Man put hidden camera in bedroom to spy on wife
- 5 Robbers knock out boy, 14, and steal trainers from his feet
- 6 'An insult - Matt Hancock accused over secret visit to crumbling hospital
- 7 Appeal for rescuers to come forward following Sea Palling incident
- 8 Woman taken to hospital following crash on A146
- 9 Driver taken to hospital after four-car crash on key road into Norwich
- 10 Gypsy and travellers await planning appeal result