Bin blaze tackled by firefighters
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from Lowestoft have tackled two minor blazes and assisted following a reported cardiac arrest in recent days.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called out at 1.28am this morning (Tuesday) following reports of a bin fire.
They quickly tackled the blaze with the scene cleared by 1.37am.
A crew from Lowestoft South had also co-responded to a call-out with the East of England Ambulance Service at 7.05pm last night (Monday) following reports of a cardiac arrest in Bourne Road, Lowestoft.
Firefighters had also dealt with a minor blaze in Lorne Road, Kirkley on Saturday night (February 18).
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Lowestoft South were called out at 9.50pm, and the blaze was quickly put out with the scene cleared by 10.01pm.
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? You can tell The Journal by calling senior reporter Mark Boggis on 01502 525833 or alternatively you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Londoners fined for travelling to stay at second home in Norfolk
- 2 Man in 20s dies and three hurt as Audi crashes into wall
- 3 'Fighting every shift' - intensive care nurse's harrowing Covid video diary
- 4 Met Office warns of snow at weekend
- 5 School shuts 20 minutes before opening time after staff Covid case
- 6 Staff lose jobs at retailer Outfit with plans to close permanently
- 7 Groundworks start at site of new McDonald’s restaurant
- 8 Driver's lucky escape as lorry ends up in ditch
- 9 A148 shut for 'most of morning' after serious crash
- 10 'Extraordinary' outbreak of Covid in Norwich prison