Bin blaze tackled by firefighters
- Credit: Archant
Firefighters from Lowestoft have tackled two minor blazes and assisted following a reported cardiac arrest in recent days.
A crew from Lowestoft South fire station were called out at 1.28am this morning (Tuesday) following reports of a bin fire.
They quickly tackled the blaze with the scene cleared by 1.37am.
A crew from Lowestoft South had also co-responded to a call-out with the East of England Ambulance Service at 7.05pm last night (Monday) following reports of a cardiac arrest in Bourne Road, Lowestoft.
Firefighters had also dealt with a minor blaze in Lorne Road, Kirkley on Saturday night (February 18).
You may also want to watch:
A crew from Lowestoft South were called out at 9.50pm, and the blaze was quickly put out with the scene cleared by 10.01pm.
? Have you got a Lowestoft story? You can tell The Journal by calling senior reporter Mark Boggis on 01502 525833 or alternatively you can email email@example.com
- 1 Revealed: The most expensive towns to buy a home in Norfolk
- 2 Couple fined £400 for digging up 8,000 Norfolk bluebells
- 3 Hundreds more trees on route of Norwich NDR have died
- 4 What might happen to former Debenhams store in city centre?
- 5 BBC Autumnwatch returns to Norfolk for another season
- 6 950-home bid takes step forward after £7m developer contribution agreed
- 7 'I remember shutting down' - Singer on cancer diagnosis at Norfolk hospital
- 8 Woman left 'penniless' while waiting five weeks for first pension payment
- 9 What does the ice-cream man do during winter?
- 10 Power cut hits Norwich city centre