Gentle giant Billie Girl the dog looking for a new home
- Credit: Archant
She is described as a beautiful crossbreed who enjoys cuddles and loves her walks.
But now seven-year-old sweetheart Billie Girl the dog is looking for a permanent new home.
A spokesman for Dogs Trust, which is looking after the dog at its Snetterton rehoming centre, said that she needs a 'plenty of space and a large garden to play in' due to her size.
The spokesman added: 'She needs to be the only pet in the home where she can have the whole place to herself.
'Billie Girl can live with older children that are aged over 12 years. She's very friendly and loves people, she already knows her basics and is housetrained.
'Always happy to go on a walk, exploring the woods and playing in puddles, Billie will make the perfect adventure companion.
If you can offer Billie Girl a home, call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.'
- 1 Prince Harry's ex marries north Norfolk hotelier
- 2 Fears over town gridlock as years of A11 improvement works begin
- 3 'Like a Halloween scene' - huge caterpillar webs engulf hedges
- 4 'It's a nightmare' - Roadworks leave town 'gridlocked'
- 5 Princess Anne waves from Range Rover after landing in Wisbech
- 6 Weather warning as thunderstorms set to hit Norfolk
- 7 Mum killed in A47 collision was ‘walking to Norwich’, inquest hears
- 8 Villagers' anger after meadow is mowed causing 'destruction' of plants
- 9 Norfolk glamping site with natural pool named among UK's best newcomers
- 10 Classic vehicle day coming to stunning gardens this weekend
Dogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity. It has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 strays, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.