Bill Downs to sing at Wymondham’s WHATFest this weekend
Norfolk-based singer Bill Downs (pictured) has been added to the line-up of Wymondham's community festival this weekend.
The Sprowston performer, who appeared on the BBC's The Voice talent show earlier this year, will play WHATFest on Saturday, July 28 at Wymondham High.
The school field will host a live music stage catering for all tastes and ages from classical to jazz to a leading Robbie Williams tribute from 1pm to 9pm.
The crowd will be entertained by The Robbie Williams Tribute Show, a tribute act to the Take That star.
Covers band The Dulcet Tones will also play, as will 'Heat' a Norwich-based six piece band.
You may also want to watch:
Various other bands such as Smokes, Shoots and Leaves and the Flat-Foot Jazz trio will compliment school bands, choirs and backing music.
The festival will include a licensed bar, literary stage, children's entertainers, traditional fete stalls and games during the second Tastes of Wymondham event.
- 1 Workmen unearth six skeletons during city street overhaul
- 2 Parts of Norfolk see heavy snow falls with more to come
- 3 9 Norfolk pubs with heated gardens for mixed households
- 4 Man denies running Japanese restaurant from Norwich home for the third time
- 5 School forced to close for Christmas early due to Covid cases
- 6 Busy petrol station on A140 closes due to 'unforeseen circumstances'
- 7 Shocking dashcam footage shows man doing 129mph through village
- 8 Heavy rain prompts flood warnings as first snow forecast to fall
- 9 Vanishing village - Satellite images show incredible erosion at Winterton
- 10 Farm shop expands after huge lockdown sales boom
Tickets can be booked from The Book Fountain in Whartons Court, Ward-Robes in Fairland Street and From Me to You in Queen Street, Attleborough.