Hundreds of eggs handed out as bikers take on Easter ride
- Credit: Kate Wolstenholme
An Easter egg run saw dozens of motorbikes and scooters take to the road to bring a smile to children's faces.
Organised by the Leather and Parka's group, riders from groups across Norfolk united on Easter Sunday, April 17.
The group met in King's Lynn to visit a respite centre for children with behavioural problems, before riding on to Fakenham.
The convoy then stopped at the Cherry Tree car park in Dereham before ending their egg run with a visit to another children's centre in Wells-next-the-Sea.
Alan Howard, part of the convoy, said: "It has been a great turn out, and we must have had about 100 bikes and scooters taking part, from Wisbech, Downham Market, Fakenham, Norwich and across Norfolk.
"There were about 300 eggs altogether at the start, and people have brought more too along the way.
"We've had a great reaction and it's definitely been a nice day for it with the sun shining.
- 1 EXCLUSIVE: US tycoons in Norwich City investment talks
- 2 M&S to close 32 stores as part of move away from town centres
- 3 Man claims supermarket fuel was contaminated as he reveals £200 repair bill
- 4 Where you can see the Red Arrows over Norfolk this weekend
- 5 Scammers targeting Norfolk homes with fake parcel deliveries
- 6 Revealed: Your favourite fish and chip shop in Norfolk
- 7 Norwich pub selling out on Sundays with new head chef's roast dinners
- 8 'Our homes will be destroyed' - Neighbours' fears over proposed pylon route
- 9 Heavy delays on major Norfolk road after crash
- 10 Broads Authority moves to prosecute pub over caravans - again
"We are going to try and do more ride outs in the future and do some charity events too."