Biker still in hospital after A149 crash
- Credit: Archant
A biker remains in hospital after a crash on the A149 at Stalham.
Police are appealing for witnesses to the accident, which happened about 7.35am on Wednesday, September 26.
Officers were called to reports that a silver Suzuki motorbike, which was travelling towards North Walsham, and a green Vauxhall Corsa were in collision at the junction of Staithe Road, near to Richardson's boatyards.
The motorcyclist, a man in his 30s, suffered leg and pelvic injuries and was taken to the Norfolk and Norwich University Hospital where he remains.
A woman in her 40s, from the local area, was arrested on suspicion of causing injury by dangerous driving and driving with excess drugs and was taken into custody for questioning. She was subsequently released under investigation pending further enquiries.
You may also want to watch:
The road re-opened at about 1.15pm.
witnesses should call PC Callum Walchester at Acle Roads Policing on 101 quoting reference 65 of 26/09/2018.
- 1 Indian variant Covid cases in Norfolk 'cause to be cautious'
- 2 Norfolk farmhouse with indoor pool for sale by online auction
- 3 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 4 Man in 30s airlifted to hospital following serious fall
- 5 City poised for Maddison cash boost
- 6 Riverside pub welcomes customers again with new owners
- 7 Best bargain ever? Village hall for sale for £35,000
- 8 Man drowned after drifting out onto lake on air bed
- 9 Inquest into death of 22-year-old swimmer at Norfolk beauty spot
- 10 Staff at food firm receive £900 bonus each