What’s your favourite common garden bird?
- Credit: citizenside.com
According to the results of this year's Big Garden Birdwatch, the most common bird in Norfolk gardens was the house sparrow.
The next most common birds were the blackbird, starling, woodpigeon, blue tit, gold finch, collared dove, long-tailed tit, green tit and chaffinch.
But which is your favourite out of the ten?
Vote in our poll and let us know!
- 1 Four vehicles, including lorry, involved in 'serious crash' on A1067
- 2 Motorcyclist in 30s dies in three-vehicle crash on A146
- 3 'Torrid time' as insurance giant Marsh quits city centre
- 4 Murder inquiry launched after teenager stabbed to death in Norwich
- 5 Man dies after getting into difficulties in UEA Sportspark pool
- 6 First look at the new Scandi-style homes coming to a Breckland village
- 7 Serial beggar jailed for 12 weeks after breaching Criminal Behaviour Order
- 8 Tribute paid to much-loved dad who died in cycling accident
- 9 'It is really sad': End of an era as popular pub landlords call time
- 10 Family pub and restaurant opens outdoor pool to cold water swimmers