Big C Charity Furniture and Craft Supplies Emporium’s wool plea to help people with cancer
- Credit: Archant
A charity craft supplies shop in Wymondham has put out a plea for donations of knitting wool.
The Big C Charity Furniture and Craft Supplies Emporium, based in Allenbrooks Way, is running low on wool, which it sells to support people affected by cancer in Norfolk and Waveney. Julie Hurst. shop manager, said: 'The shop sells a wide range of craft supplies including fabric, patterns, card, haberdashery, artists materials, beads, buttons and much more.
'However we are desperately short on donations of knitting wool.
'Any spare balls of wool would be greatly appreciated to restock our supplies.'
Ms Hurst said the shop had a changing range. She said: 'It's ideal for crafters of all ages and interests. Great for school and college students. Ideal for collectors of vintage and retro haberdashery and fabric.
You may also want to watch:
For more information call 01953 603320.
- 1 Seven fire engines called to blaze on housing estate
- 2 Teenager who lost driving licence receives surprise in post
- 3 Person pulled from car as rain lashes region
- 4 Pedestrian suffers life-threatening injuries in A47 crash
- 5 ‘It went up like a matchstick’ - Neighbour’s horror at blaze
- 6 Why this Norfolk village is one of the best in the UK
- 7 Fire crews still at scene as investigation launched into house blaze
- 8 Jailed this week: Abuse, assaults and burglaries
- 9 Man airlifted to hospital with serious head injuries after fight near pub
- 10 Five cars and a horsebox involved in crash near RAF base