Big break for Lowestoft guitarist as band signs deal with US record label
A rock band featuring a Lowestoft guitarist are set to thrill music fans across the world after they signed a deal with an American record label.
Never A Hero have signed a contract with Florida-based Cinderella Records which will see their first EP Socially Awkward re-released globally.
The band were formed two and half years ago in Sudbury, Suffolk, and their guitarist known as Kaji who is from Lowestoft joined the group in the summer.
Over the last year the band, who wear distinctive face masks, the band have appeared on music channels Kerrang and Scuzz, performed in front of large crowds at the Ipswich Music Festival and O2 Academy and as well as Socially Awkward are causing a storm with their songs From Heroes To Angels and Trippin' On Speed.
In August the video for Trippin on Speed was shot in Southwold with the band causing a stir as they filmed scenes by the Alfred Corry Museum for the sports-based video.
You may also want to watch:
The five piece band are now recording an album and go on a national tour from January 22.
- 1 Boss who boasted of lavish lifestyle is bankrupt with £100k debts
- 2 Police action over 'slavery' flag flying in Norwich garden
- 3 'Shocked' couple almost given wrong Covid jab
- 4 'It was divine' - Why this seafood platter is receiving rave reviews online
- 5 Garage owner has five months to clear site or face jail
- 6 Owners put Tudor mansion wedding venue up for sale for £3.9m
- 7 ‘You’re trespassing’ - What happened when we gave Matt Hancock QEH petition
- 8 Safety review promised as cyclist killed in crash is named
- 9 Music-lovers' pub could be demolished for 23 flats
- 10 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success