Bicycles stolen in spate of garage and shed burglaries in Kessingland and Carlton Colville
POLICE are seeking witnesses after several garage and shed burglaries where bicycles were stolen.
Three cycles were stolen in separate raids in Kessingland possibly overnight on Monday and Tuesday, January 30/31.
At Lloyds Avenue the offender or offenders gained entry to the garage, in a block, and took a unisex silver coloured electric cycle that has violet stripes on the frame between last Friday, January 27 and Tuesday.
A man's silver mountain bike was taken from a garage at Smith Crescent between 2.30pm on Monday and 8.45am on Tuesday. This was later found in McLean Drive and recovered.
A man's red and white mountain bike was taken from a shed in the back garden of a home at Oaklands Terrace sometime between Sunday, January 22 and Tuesday, January 31.
And two mountain bikes – a man's red and black cycle and a man's red and cream cycle – were taken from a garage on Arundel Way in Carlton Colville between 6pm and 8.30pm yesterday (Wednesday, February 1).
• Anyone with information about these incidents or who took the cycles should call the Lowestoft South Safer Neighbourhood Team on 101.
- 1 'Squatter' couple become legal owners of land as saga continues
- 2 Case of Omicron Covid variant confirmed in north Norfolk
- 3 Weather warning issued as wintry showers expected to cause icy conditions
- 4 Teenager admits stabbing three people in Norwich city centre
- 5 More than 80 Norfolk parishes protest against wind farm plans
- 6 Man stopped 504 people from getting jabs after gluing vaccine centre locks
- 7 MP 'not concerned' about single Omicron case in north Norfolk
- 8 Norfolk hotel set to launch five romantic orchard cabins next year
- 9 Tributes paid to much-loved family man who died in A143 crash
- 10 Road closed for 'emergency' repairs to Victorian footbridge