‘She is my everything’ - worried owner appealing for help finding missing cat
- Credit: Archant
A worried owner has issued a heartfelt appeal as her cat has not been seen for a week.
Bibi, a four-year-old black cat, went missing from her new home in Downham Market on Wednesday, June 17.
Radmila Roblesova, her owner, said she is probably confused and trying to find her previous home in King’s Lynn.
She said: “I remembered she was horribly in stress.
“I love her so much and I hope soon we will be a whole family again, without her I feel so lonely and exhausted. She is my everything.”
You may also want to watch:
Bibi has a shiny black coat with short white hairs on her “saggy belly” and was not wearing a collar.
Ms Roblesova said she is finding it hard to search for Bibi after recovering from a car accident and is asking the public to help find her.
- 1 ITV Anglia News presenter Jonathan Wills leaving after 13 years
- 2 Contact tracers report pair to police for ignoring self-isolation
- 3 9 of the best farm shops in Norfolk
- 4 Which Norfolk Wetherspoons pubs are reopening from April 12?
- 5 Bird's eye view of new £26m seaside leisure centre taking shape
- 6 Anger at new plans for landmark Victorian hotel
- 7 New owners of hairdressers plan to buy out 10 salons in six months
- 8 'The real Wells people are here' - crowds stay away from coast
- 9 Family fined £300 for dumping mountain of cardboard in car park
- 10 Plans lodged for KFC and Starbucks off A140 and A143
A reward of £1,000 is on offer to anyone who can bring her back.
She asked if people can take a picture and send it to her if they spot a cat they think is Bibi.
If you have seen Bibi - contact Ms Roblesova on 07388452319.