‘She is my everything’ - worried owner appealing for help finding missing cat
- Credit: Archant
A worried owner has issued a heartfelt appeal as her cat has not been seen for a week.
Bibi, a four-year-old black cat, went missing from her new home in Downham Market on Wednesday, June 17.
Radmila Roblesova, her owner, said she is probably confused and trying to find her previous home in King’s Lynn.
She said: “I remembered she was horribly in stress.
“I love her so much and I hope soon we will be a whole family again, without her I feel so lonely and exhausted. She is my everything.”
You may also want to watch:
Bibi has a shiny black coat with short white hairs on her “saggy belly” and was not wearing a collar.
Ms Roblesova said she is finding it hard to search for Bibi after recovering from a car accident and is asking the public to help find her.
- 1 Norfolk to feature in Steven Spielberg's Second World War TV series
- 2 Historic seaside pub reveals £60,000 B&B rooms
- 3 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 4 Partner pays tribute to 'love of my life' after Thorpe stabbing
- 5 'Disappointment' for town centre with McDonald's branch closure
- 6 Third time lucky? Couple's plea after dream wedding day cancelled again
- 7 Slight increase in Norfolk coronavirus rates after restrictions eased
- 8 WATCH: Air ambulances can't land after hospital helipad wrecked by US aircraft
- 9 Homeowner punched and kicked after finding burglar stealing items from shed
- 10 Couple reveal reason for closing 30-year-old firm
A reward of £1,000 is on offer to anyone who can bring her back.
She asked if people can take a picture and send it to her if they spot a cat they think is Bibi.
If you have seen Bibi - contact Ms Roblesova on 07388452319.