Best dressed winners at the Royal Norfolk Show
- Credit: Copyright: Archant 2016
Lots of people dressed to impress at this year's Royal Norfolk Show, and some of the most stylish show-goers were presented with special awards.
intu Chapelfield's style spotters were out in force throughout yesterday looking for eye-catching outfits, before revealing their three Thursday winners.
Sara Fisk, 23, from King's Lynn, impressed with her colourful 1950s outfit and wonderful beehive hairdo decorated with a butterfly and flowers.
She was one of two Best Dressed winners, and both won a £250 intu Chapelfield giftcard and a styling session with House of Fraser.
Sara said: 'I love my 1950s. Almost everything in my outfit is from Norwich.
You may also want to watch:
'My bag is from a vintage fair and my dress comes from a vintage shop. I'm so pleased to have won. I'm in shock but so happy. I cannot wait to go on a shopping spree!'
Her fellow Best Dressed winner was 23-year-old Catherine Brooks, from Ludham, who was wearing a beautiful black and white dress from Quiz complemented with a matching hat from Jarrold.
- 1 Body found in search for missing 87-year-old Margaret Smith
- 2 'I can't carry it' - Shock as plant starts growing eight inches a day
- 3 Aldi planning four new stores in Norfolk
- 4 Norfolk man who had sexual relationship with teen jailed
- 5 WATCH: 'Selfish' drug-driver ploughs into police detective's vehicle
- 6 Two Norfolk businesses star in TV show
- 7 Fly-tipper travelled from Welsh border to dump in Norfolk
- 8 Funeral held for much loved windsurfer after body found in Sweden
- 9 Man charged with attempted murder after serious Norwich assault
- 10 The Range confirms new store at former Outfit on retail park
It was actually the second time she had been awarded the accolade, as she was also named best dressed last year.
'I'm ecstatic. I can't quite believe it,' she said.
Meanwhile 23-year-old Ella Drake, from Harleston, was named the winner of the Headline Hat prize for her striking lime green hat from Debenhams.
About winning the award, she said: 'I'm excited and really happy.'
Her prize was a £100 intu Chapelfield giftcard.