Young at heart! Can you give Benji the dog a new home?
- Credit: Archant
Dogs Trust Snetterton is looking to give Benji the dog a new home.
He might be nine years old, but Benji the dog is very much young at heart.
And now you can help this Foxhound Cross to explore new walks and be his playful self by giving him a new home.
Benji is in a foster home at the moment, where the Dogs Trust rehoming centre at Snetterton - which is trying to find him a new home - said he is 'thriving and enjoying the company of other dogs and his carers'.
MORE: Long-term Dogs Trust Snetterton lodger Bonnie has found her forever homeA spokesman for the Norfolk centre added: 'Beautiful Benji is still young at heart.
'He would love to explore new walks with his adopter and afterwards chill out on the sofa and have some snuggles.
You may also want to watch:
'For an older chap, Benji is still playful.
'He enjoys playing with his soft toys and is always keen for a good game of tug of war.
MORE: Can you give magnificent Molly the Collie a home?'He happily entertains himself with his toys and will settle down on his bed with a Kong.
- 1 Top of the Pops dancer, Octopussy star and 'Lord' settles in Norfolk
- 2 Reduce your dementia risk with 7 lifestyle changes
- 3 Woman injured by jars of sauce thrown in Sainsbury's
- 4 Wanted Norwich man arrested in north Norfolk village
- 5 Man exposed himself to three teenage girls at Morrisons
- 6 Heavy downpours and strong winds to batter Norfolk
- 7 BBC Springwatch films at Norfolk nature haven - with beavers
- 8 'They thought I was crazy' - New owner's lockdown pub success
- 9 'Vulnerable' Norfolk man missing from home
- 10 A47 tailbacks as roadworks move west near Norwich
'Always up for travelling in the car, Benji will make an excellent road trip companion on days out.
'Benji can also live with four-legged friends and teenagers aged 14 and over.'
Anyone interested in giving Benji a home can call Dogs Trust Snetterton on 0300 303 0292 or visit www.dogstrust.org.uk for more information.
MORE: Make sure your dog's microchip is up-to-date, animal shelter warnsDogs Trust is the UK's leading dog welfare charity and has a network of 20 rehoming centres in the UK and one in Dublin.
The charity cares for around 15,000 stray, unwanted and abandoned dogs each year.