Beer lovers set to descend on Beccles as three-day festival returns
- Credit: Nick Butcher
A popular three-day beer festival is returning to Beccles this weekend.
The festival will see beer lovers flocking to Beccles Public Hall to sample special ales from 26 breweries and four cider makers from across Norfolk and Suffolk, including ale from Waveney's newest brewery.
Kicking off today at 4pm, the festival is now in its sixth year and will continue tomorrow, November 18, from noon to 11pm and on Sunday, November 19, from noon to 6pm.
Organiser Graham Elliott said: 'There are some amazing breweries in our region, and new ones starting up all of the time. We want to celebrate that, and this year we are delighted to welcome Waveney's newest brewery Bull of the Woods from Kirby Cane.'
There will also be live music, a fully licensed bar and hot and cold snacks.
You may also want to watch:
The event is raising funds for Beccles lido.
For more information visit www.becclesbeerfestival.co.uk
- 1 Moment delivery driver walks through shop window
- 2 Two Norfolk destinations named among most scenic in UK
- 3 Martin Lewis: How to get your hands on £280 if you worked from home
- 4 What can't open in Norfolk on May 17 - and why
- 5 Five rare birds that have been spotted in Norfolk
- 6 Giles Orpen-Smellie elected as police and crime commissioner
- 7 Man kicked and punched in head by group of attackers
- 8 End of an era as Debenhams closes in Norwich
- 9 Village pub's burgers are a hit for our reviewer as eating out returns
- 10 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results