Homes and businesses affected by power cut
- Credit: Archant
An early morning power cut has affected homes and businesses in the Beccles area.
The unplanned power cut has left properties in Beccles without electricity this morning (Monday, November 25).
The power cut is affecting customers living in the NR34 9 postcode.
UK Power Networks were alerted to the power cut at 2.13am on November 25.
Engineers have since arrived on the scene and are working to fix the fault and restore power as soon as possible.
You may also want to watch:
A statement on the UK Power Networks website said: "We became aware of a power cut at 2.13am.
"We're sorry for any disruption this may have caused you.
- 1 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: LIVE Results
- 2 'Complete shock' - Neighbours stunned after cannabis farm uncovered
- 3 Norfolk and Suffolk Elections 2021: County council election results
- 4 Housing firms slammed for removing trees and hedgerows 'in error'
- 5 Three adorable abandoned day-old kittens adopted by stray
- 6 Iconic seafront property sold as £50,000 donated to lifeboats
- 7 Antiques Road Trip films at Norfolk collectables shop
- 8 Police hunt for missing Beccles man
- 9 'Shocking destruction' - fury over removal of trees at walking spot
- 10 Woman left with bite wounds following dog attack
"Engineers are now on site, carrying out investigations into the fault.
"Once they have completed their assessment, they will carry out repairs."
It adds that the "estimated power restoration time" is between 10.30am and 11.30am.