Beccles wellbeing event offering the chance to get in touch with your spiritual side
- Credit: Archant
A spiritual, wellbeing event for charity is to be held in Beccles over the weekend.
The Mayflower Mind Body and Spirit Event takes at Blyburgate Hall on Sunday, September 10, offering people the opportunity to get in touch with their spiritual side.
There will be a variety of stands and stalls, all geared towards the mind, body and spirit.
There will be stalls offering health products, crystal jewellery, essential oils, spiritual art and much more.
There will also be the opportunity for pampering through taster sessions of a number of different therapies, including reiki, massage, reflexology, aromatherapy and sound bathing.
You may also want to watch:
There will also be refreshments available at the event, with all proceeds going to the Lauren Lou cancer charity.
Treatments can be booked on the day, or in advance by calling 07981978118. The event is from 10am until 4.30pm
- 1 Widow fighting for wedding refund
- 2 Hollywood actors use Norwich hair salon
- 3 Garden centre launches outdoor eating with wood-fired pizza and waffles
- 4 Police break up house party with 28 people crammed into flat
- 5 MPs join the call to suspend gallbladder surgeon
- 6 Norwich shop worker beaten with hammer in row over phone refund
- 7 Popular railway will 'cease to exist' as soon as this year
- 8 Owner of new pet shop says he will put animal welfare before sales
- 9 Tributes to high street mechanic known as a 'local legend'
- 10 Mother still 'grieving' for son who suffered life-changing brain injuries in crash