Beccles roads to close for bridge and level crossing works
- Credit: ARCHANT
Bridge and level crossing works will close two Beccles streets overnight in the coming weeks.
Starting tomorrow, January 24, Bridge Street will close at the bridge so that barrier repairs can be carried out and trough clearance.
Diversions will be in place and the closure is planned for two days, to take place from 8pm to 6am.
The A146 Norwich Road will also close for testing on the level crossing to be carried out.
The testing will take place from February 2 to 3, and diversions will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
The work will take place from 11pm to 6am.
Will you be affected by these works? Let us know by emailing Beccles and Bungay reporter Greta Levy via email@example.com
- 1 Tax inspectors probe 240 furlough fraud cases in Norfolk and Suffolk
- 2 Norfolk campsite voted third best in UK
- 3 Driver in hospital after BMW car ends up in ditch
- 4 9 pubs and restaurants which have had lockdown makeovers
- 5 'Very small' number of Indian Covid variant cases in Norfolk
- 6 Lorry driver admits causing deaths of two people in A47 crash
- 7 Hospital opens new £625,000 cancer wellbeing and support centre
- 8 Road cleared after three-vehicle collision on A47
- 9 Norfolk covid levels below national average but concerns raised about variants
- 10 Social distancing stops fish and chip shop's restaurant opening on May 17