Beccles roads to close for bridge and level crossing works
- Credit: ARCHANT
Bridge and level crossing works will close two Beccles streets overnight in the coming weeks.
Starting tomorrow, January 24, Bridge Street will close at the bridge so that barrier repairs can be carried out and trough clearance.
Diversions will be in place and the closure is planned for two days, to take place from 8pm to 6am.
The A146 Norwich Road will also close for testing on the level crossing to be carried out.
The testing will take place from February 2 to 3, and diversions will be in place.
You may also want to watch:
The work will take place from 11pm to 6am.
Will you be affected by these works? Let us know by emailing Beccles and Bungay reporter Greta Levy via email@example.com
- 1 Water outages hit homes across city
- 2 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 3 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 4 People released from car after crash closes road
- 5 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 6 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 7 'Gutted' - Thieves take BMW wheels leaving car on bricks
- 8 Norfolk hospitals have discharged over 1,100 coronavirus patients
- 9 Would you know what to do if your car hit a deer?
- 10 'Heartless' fraudster stole from elderly hospital patients