Beccles children get muddy as part of Peppa Pig themed week
- Credit: Big Sky Nursery
Children at Big Sky Nursery in Beccles put their wellies on and jumped in as many muddy puddles as they could find to raise money for charity.
The nursery held a party as part of national Peppa Pig Muddy Puddles week in aid of Save the Children.
Part of the Big Sky play area was used specially for digging and squelching in, and the nursery's Mud Kitchen got extra use as youngsters made mud pies for their parents.
Nursery manager Leanne Clarke said: 'This is the first fundraising we've held since the nursery opened last October and it was great. All the children love Peppa and they love being outside and jumping in puddles like she does, so we knew they would love it.
'It's part of the organisation's ethos to do things to benefit our community and everyone liked the idea that we were helping children while having fun.'
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Couple turn grain store into 'James Bond' home
- 2 Man found dead in Norwich hotel
- 3 Rose-tinted reaction to Duke's death was so out of proportion
- 4 Local pub splashes back into action
- 5 'Loving and devoted' - Family pay tribute to mother-of-five found in park
- 6 Man died after knife fight with housemate
- 7 Police swoop after £400k cocaine parcel delivered to Norwich house
- 8 Norwich pub allowed to reopen after licensing u-turn
- 9 'Illegal and unsafe' - Rave attended by 100 revellers is shut down
- 10 Roadworks cause traffic chaos in north Norfolk town