Beccles boat part seller ASAP Supplies bought by Euro Car Parts group
- Credit: Eastern Daily Press © 2016
A marine equipment distributor has been bought by a leisure trade wholesaler.
ASAP Supplies, based in Beccles, has been acquired by Arleigh International, itself part of the Euro Car Parts group.
Founded in 1989 by Peter Edwards and Mark Reynolds, the firm is one of the largest stockists of maintenance and repair parts for boats while Arleigh primarily works in the caravan sector.
Euro Car Parts said the deal would strengthen its specialist products division.
Keith Gregory, chairman of ASAP, said: 'This coming together with Arleigh will enable ASAP to develop more rapidly, and allow widening opportunities for ASAP and its enterprising team.
You may also want to watch:
'ASAP is a true success story, having increased turnover and profitability threefold since 2000, and now has a staff of 37 and the very latest IT systems.
'I am confident that the company has an extremely bright future under its new ownership.'
- 1 Road closed due to accident after car reportedly flips on to its roof
- 2 Huge blast proof bunker with acre of land for sale by auction
- 3 Part of A47 closed due to crash
- 4 Have 'murder hornets' been found in Norfolk?
- 5 Caroline Flack's mum to open 'grief café' in Norfolk
- 6 Rovers return? New landlords relaunch village pub with parties and Sunday lunches for dogs
- 7 Dad's heartache over daughter's suicide and his fight to help others
- 8 Club reopens after Covid cases among staff and customers
- 9 The Chase star's tribute to contestant who died in Norfolk house fire
- 10 Man drove round campsite 'like a rally driver' after argument