Two appliances called to tractor fire
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two appliances were called to a fire in Ringsfield yesterday afternoon after a tractor caught alight.
The Suffolk fire service were called to the blaze on School Road at 4.45pm.
Fire engines from Bungay and Beccles arrived at the scene to find the blaze well alight.
Fire fighters used hose reel jets and foam to quench the fire at the farm.
After the fire was extinguished, fire fighters used a thermal image camera to identify and assess hot spots at an incident site.
You may also want to watch:
These specialised cameras are also can used during the damping down phase of a fire, which helps prevents the blaze from reigniting.
No one is believed to have been injured in the blaze.
- 1 Man dies after medical emergency on beach
- 2 Man arrested on suspicion of drink and drug driving after fatal crash
- 3 'Glagoon' returns to Norfolk beach and locals are loving it
- 4 Gilmour advised to quit City for Rangers loan return
- 5 Appeal to identify man, around 75, who died in medical episode
- 6 Jets heard roaring over Norwich for training exercise
- 7 Family pays tribute to man killed after collision with double-decker bus
- 8 ATM containing thousands of pounds stolen from petrol station
- 9 Father and son admit handling stolen power tools
- 10 Man in his 50s dies after head-on collision on A143