Two appliances called to tractor fire
- Credit: Nick Butcher
Two appliances were called to a fire in Ringsfield yesterday afternoon after a tractor caught alight.
The Suffolk fire service were called to the blaze on School Road at 4.45pm.
Fire engines from Bungay and Beccles arrived at the scene to find the blaze well alight.
Fire fighters used hose reel jets and foam to quench the fire at the farm.
After the fire was extinguished, fire fighters used a thermal image camera to identify and assess hot spots at an incident site.
You may also want to watch:
These specialised cameras are also can used during the damping down phase of a fire, which helps prevents the blaze from reigniting.
No one is believed to have been injured in the blaze.
- 1 Road remains closed after serious crash on A143
- 2 Jailed in Norfolk this week: a corrupt police officer and a domestic abuser
- 3 'There was a massive bang' - Fire outside Norwich coffee shop
- 4 Man in 70s dies in A143 crash
- 5 Town in mourning as nightclub owner who 'loved everybody' dies at 49
- 6 All the major Christmas events in Norfolk that can go ahead
- 7 Person freed from vehicle after crash on A140
- 8 Delay warnings ahead of abnormal load move
- 9 Norwich water supply hit for second day running
- 10 Prime minister promises "February sunset" for coronavirus tiers